BFGoodrich Rugged Trail T/A
P275/65R18TOY 114T W
The Rugged Trail is built in different tread variations for Original Equipment applications. The tire size will include an abbreviation designating the vehicle manufacturer. The image below indicates which tread variation applies to the vehicle manufacturer.
Features & Benefits
- Tread pattern and aggressive sidewall appearance adapted from legendary SCORE Baja Series-dominating tires for an authentic all-terrain appearance.
- Aggressive tread performs across wide range of surfaces, including full Mud & Snow rating delivering great highway performance plus off-road traction.
- Two-ply polyester carcass and single strand beads deliver a smooth, comfortable passenger-car ride quality.
- ETEC System (Equal TEnsion Containment System) provides high speed durability and stable handling.
- Computer-optimized size-variable tread elements help reduce overall decibel levels and minimize unpleasant frequencies.
- Dual-compound tread and optimized tread contact patch help reduce squirm and minmize surface temperatures to deliver long treadlife.
- Raised outline white letters or reversible black letters look great on all SUVs, pickups and other popular light trucks.