Don't see your tire size listed above?
We can order it for you. Just contact your
Bridgestone's DriveGuard delivers a major step forward in tire technology. Now you get the safety of a run-flat tire without the typical trade-offs in comfort, traction, handling, and price! If you don't want to let a flat tire ruin your day, then the DriveGuard is for you! DriveGuard technology enables you to continue driving up to fifty miles at fifty mph after losing air pressure - eliminating the dangers of being stuck or changing tires on the road.
- Durable Sidewall Construction enables tire to continue driving for 50 miles at up to 50 mph after a puncture has let all the air out of the tire.
- Cooling Fin Technology reduces heat in the sidewall when running flat.
- Proprietary Tread Compound pioneered by Bridgestone ensures long lasting tread. Warranty: 60,000 for HR & VR speed ratings and 50,000 for WR speed rated.
Comfortable & Quiet
- Nano ProTech Sidewall Construction means a thinner sidewall that reduces heat buildup during low/no inflation and delivers the comfort of a conventional tire design.
Traction & Handling
- Proprietary Tread Compound delivers tread flexibility in all seasons for reliable wet and dry grip year 'round.
- Sidewall construction is durable enough to support run-flat conditions, yet still flexible for everyday driving.