Falken Rocky Mountain ATS II
LT285 /65 R18 121S D1 OWL
The Rocky Mountain ATS II delivers AT off-road traction while at the same time providing highway comfort and handling. Rugged looks give it an edge and its long tread life make it an exceptional value. Available in 15-inch to 20-inch sizes, fitting a good range of pickups, SUVs and crossover vehicles.
Features & Benefits:
Smooth, Quiet Ride
- Four wide, aggressive multi-angled grooves allow for maximum water, mud and snow evacuation.
- Biting block edges provide unparalleled traction and control.
- Jointless nylon cap and computer-optimized tread design help minimize vibrations and road noise.
- A strong bead area and two rigid, wide steel belts deliver precision handling on and off the road.
- Five-rib tread pattern and stiff block design deliver exceptional on-road response.
- Backed by a 50,000 mile limited tread wear warranty, the durable tread compound wears extremely well under the toughest conditions.