The Premier A/S touring delivers the safety that Michelin is known for. If you have "precious cargo" on board, be assured that this tire provides the shortest possible stopping distance in wet conditions. It also continues to deliver exceptional wet traction as it wears thanks to Evergrip Technology. Finally, the Premier A/S tread compound has extremely high silica content which contributes to superior wet and winter traction and handling.
- Full depth 3D siping adds thousands of biting edges that create additional traction in wet and winter conditions.
- High-silica compound provides excellent traction in a wide range of temperatures especially in wet conditions.
- Rain grooves widen as the tire wears, for superior wet traction for the life of the tread.
- New grooves emerge as the tire wears for added grip.
- New tread compound blends Sunflower oil technology and high silica content for tread flexibility in all seasons for reliable grip year-round.
- 60,000-mile limited tread wear warranty delivers excellent value.
- Evergrip technology enables the lighter tire tread to wear longer and use less fuel.