Michelin LTX M/S 2
LT215 /85 R16 115R E1 BSW
Stops Shorter for Added Safety
Special rubber compounds and better lateral water evacuation help you stop up to 7 feet sooner than leading competitors' tires.
Lasts up to 20,000 More Miles than Leading Competitors.
MaxTouch construction maximizes the tire's contact with the road and evenly distributes the forces of acceleration, braking and cornering to deliver miles of driving pleasure.
Better Snow Traction
Tread design features 8% more biting edges than its predecesssor for improved grip in snow.
Additional Tire Features:
- 3D active sipes provide improved handling.
- Four circumferential grooves provide exceptional resistance to hydroplaning.
- Silica tread compound provides exceptional wet handling and braking.
- Additional sipes and large lateral grooves for improved snow traction.
- Super high tensile steel belts for durability.
- Nylon cap maximizes the tire's contact with the road for improved handling and tread life.