Don't see your tire size listed above?
We can order it for you. Just contact your
Cinturato P7 is the result of the "Green Performance" philosophy, a new approach in developing our products offering the perfect synergy in terms of:
- Driving pleasure
- Attention to the environment
The four Ecoimpact icons on the sidewall of the Cinturato P7 highlight its environmental compatibility.
ENERGY EFFICIENT: low rolling resistance for reduced fuel consumption with consequent savings for the consumer and a reduction in CO2 emissions.
CLEAN AIR: new tread compounds with no high aromatic oils avoid the dispersion of substances potentially hazardous for the environment through tire wear.
HIGH MILEAGE: the higher mileage achievable brings direct savings to the consumer. Making a tire last longer also means producing fewer tires with numerous benefits in terms of raw material, water and energy savings, lower pollutant emissions and reduced impact of disposal.
LOW NOISE: the optimization of the tread design allows Cinturato P7 to decrease the noise emission generated by the tire spin. For a relaxed and comfortable driving experience.
- Asymmetrical tread pattern with four continuous circumferential channels for efficient expulsion of water from the contact patch.
- Technologically advanced polymers in the compound to increase grip of the tire on all surfaces for maximum braking performance on wet and dry roads.
- Robust external shoulder to optimize lateral grip on wet and dry roads.
- Innovative tread pattern design for a regular tire wear: improved ride comfort, excellent safety levels throughout the life of the tire, high mileage and reduced ride noise.