Cinturato P7 is the result of the "Green Performance" philosophy, a new approach in developing our products offering the perfect synergy in terms of:
- Driving pleasure
- Attention to the environment
The four Ecoimpact icons on the sidewall of the Cinturato P7 highlight its environmental compatibility.
low rolling resistance for reduced fuel consumption with consequent savings for the consumer and a reduction in CO2 emissions.
new tread compounds with no high aromatic oils avoid the dispersion of substances potentially hazardous for the environment through tire wear.
the higher mileage achievable brings direct savings to the consumer. Making a tire last longer also means producing fewer tires with numerous benefits in terms of raw material, water and energy savings, lower pollutant emissions and reduced impact of disposal. 70,000 mile treadlife warranty.
the optimization of the tread design allows Cinturato P7 to decrease the noise emission generated by the tire spin. For a relaxed and comfortable driving experience.
- Asymmetrical tread pattern with four continuous circumferential channels for efficient expulsion of water from the contact patch.
- Technologically advanced polymers in the compound to increase grip of the tire on all surfaces for maximum braking performance on wet and dry roads.
- Robust external shoulder to optimize lateral grip on wet and dry roads.
- Innovative tread pattern design for a regular tire wear: improved ride comfort, excellent safety levels throughout the life of the tire, high mileage and reduced ride noise.