Our Low Price Guarantee
At Discount Tire, we work hard to deliver the lowest price on all tires and wheels we carry. If you find a lower price that we’ve missed, we’d like to know. We’ll beat the competition’s lower, installed price, and will work to offer you the best deal. We will not be undersold.*
On items from other online or mail order retailers, we extend this guarantee to both the product price and any applicable freight costs. Remember that some competitors don’t show your total purchase price until you’re in their shopping cart, so make sure to account for these costs when comparing prices.
If you find a lower current advertised price on an identical item at a competitor, feel free to bring the ad to your local Discount Tire store. Alternatively, you can submit the cheaper price online by using the "Found it Lower?" link on each listing we display for a product. Below each tire’s unit price, you’ll see a “Found it Lower? link. Click this link to submit your contact information and a link to the lower price. We’ll contact you within one business day (Monday – Friday) with our offer.
Product Pricing Includes:
Because we prioritize your satisfaction, we do our best to be clear about the prices we offer. We're confident that you'll be satisfied with our low prices, many choices and great customer service.
- Installation Our “Out the Door Price” includes installation at one of our stores for each tire we fit onto your vehicle. We mount tires using the latest touchless equipment and torque the lugs to vehicle specifications.
- FREE Prorated Road Hazard Protection Our tires also come with FREE prorated road hazard coverage, meaning that we’ll give you credit towards new tires if normal road hazards cause you to need replacement. We base the amount of credit you get on your old tire’s remaining treadwear. And if you want extra peace of mind, ask about our Certificate for Repair, Refund, or Replacement.
- Free Lifetime Rotations When you buy a tire from us, it includes FREE lifetime rotation and balancing. Saving on these important services can greatly increase your savings over the long run, since they’ll ensure the longest treadlife from your tires.
- Disposal Fees If you choose to leave your old tires with us, we add a small disposal fee to your total price. This fee allows us to cover part of the cost of proper tire disposal, which is heavily regulated to ensure that old tires don’t end up in the city dump or tossed along the roadside. We only work with licensed disposal services to make sure tires are discarded properly.
- Required fees & Taxes Our price breakdown also shows any required fees or taxes that must be included in the tire purchase, including state sales tax. Some states charge a small environmental fee, which provides funds for tire recycling activities and research. Materials reclaimed from old tires are used to power electrical plants, stop erosion in watersheds, assist in the drainage of golf courses and greenbelts, and can even be used in the construction of new homes.
As you can see, we make a concerted effort to show you everything included in our prices. Be careful when comparing our prices to those of other retailers. Some dealers may have shipping costs, higher installation fees, or other hidden charges. Make sure the price they list reflects the total price they charge.
Online Price Listings
In addition to providing transparency regarding our pricing policies, we try to ensure we display accurate and up-to-date prices and product information on our site. If you see a price that seems to be an error, like a $400 wheel for $4, it’s probably a mistake. We reserve the right to suspend sales of erroneous priced products until the correct information is established online. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
*We will not be undersold by an authorized non-auction retailers offering comparable product and service. We reserve the right to decline any price match request under our own discretion.